Welcome to our office! We take great satisfaction in helping you keep your smile! Although our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care, we understand that sometimes dental emergencies come up unexpectedly. If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency, please call our after-hours emergency number: (810) 730-4888.
In browsing this site, and in your interactions with our office, you will find that we are not like those "cookie-cutter" chains of dentists that seem to be springing up everywhere. We have avoided this trend for over 20 years now. Because of this, we are able to provide you with individualized care that includes our core beliefs:
- Dental Care Should Be Affordable! - You will find that our fees are more reasonable than most other dental practices in the area. In addition, we participate with many insurance plans, which can lower your fees even more. If you are uninsured or underinsured, we are able to provide you with information about other financial resources that can help you to pay for your care. Click here for more information.
- On Time Appointments, When You Want! - In an effort to help our working and student patients, we offer appointments Tuesday through Saturday. In addition, we believe in 24-hour emergency care. After a bad toothache in dental school kept him up all night long, Dr. Mark Anderson made the decision that his office would be different. He has given out his home telephone number in the past. Now Dr. Lisa gives out her cell phone number (810) 730-4888 to every patient.
When you schedule an appointment, this is a commitment! When you are on time for your visit, we will see you within 15 minutes. On the rare occasions that emergency patients hold us up, you'll receive a pass to the movies on us!
- Dental Care Should Be Conservative When Possible! - Dr. Anderson takes a more conservative approach towards treatment than most other dentists. The latest techniques now allow cavities to be found earlier, when they are smaller. This allows Dr. Anderson to use fluoride, sealants, and other non-invasive treatments, instead of fillings. In most cases, these areas can literally be reversed, allowing the tooth to reharden and become stronger.
- Patients Should Not Have to See Specialists for Everything! - Dr. Anderson provides full-service dentistry for both children and adults. This includes braces, cleanings, fillings, root canals, dentures, extractions, wisdom teeth, crowns, gum disease treatments, and more. Unlike other offices which often refer more complex treatments to other dentists, Dr. Anderson's many years of experience and continuing education allow her to treat all but the most difficult of cases.
- Dentistry Should Be "Latex-Safe"! - Our office does not use any latex gloves, latex rubber dams, etc. Latex, which is related to rubber, causes allergic reactions in many people. In some people, this allergic reaction is so severe that they are unable to even enter a building where latex gloves are used. To provide a safe haven for these patients, many years ago Dr. Anderson's office became the first in our area to go completely latex-safe.
We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. Please feel free to continue to browse this site or call our office with any questions! If you are new to our practice, click here.