Same Day Emergency Care
- We reserve time every day for patients having dental problems. Please call us as soon as you notice anything out of the ordinary.
- Our goal is to get you out of any pain, get you smiling again, and get you back to your life!
What to Expect at the Emergency Visit
- Dr. Anderson will examine the area that is bothering you.
- X-rays or other tests are usually needed to diagnose the problem, and will be done at this visit.
- Your options will be thoroughly explained to you, including costs and timing. We can give you advice, but of course this decision is up to you.
- Generally, simple treatment can be provided the same day.
- Sometimes complex treatment can not be completed at this visit, and another appointment will need to be scheduled. If this is the case, you may need to take a prescription medication to keep you comfortable until treatment is finished.
- If you are experiencing a toothache when the office is closed, please call Dr. Anderson's cell phone at (810) 730-4888.
- Sometimes all that is necessary is a discussion with Dr. Anderson for advice and options. Other times, Dr. Anderson will recommend that he reopen the office for you and request you come in during his off hours.